Monday, March 23, 2009

Farewell Sunday


Well yesterday was both one of the best days ever and the hardest. I was so nervous for my talk and I don't know why. I don't usually get nervous for talks but for some reason this one made me go crazy. I was fine once I started talking though. Except for the fact that I cried like a baby the entire time haha. It was good though. After church was where the hard part came in. My wonderful girlfriend Taylor Behrens came over and after hanging out for a few hours we had to say goodbye. HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD TO DO! I know we're going to be fine though and that's what's keeping me strong. My setting apart was awesome. I thought I was going to get a little emotional but I think I was all dried out from everything that happened earlier in the day. I'm thankful for everyone that came to hear me talk and over to my house later to see me get set apart. I'm so excited for the next two years. I'm a little worried about the MTC cause I'm sure I'll just be be wanting to get out to Mexico the entire time. It'll be fun though. Well if this is the last time I write on here Taylor Behrens will be taking over and she'll post the letters and pictures I send home. Adios.

ELDER Taylor Roberts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Tunes

 

Elder Taylor Roberts Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template